January 3, 2016

Chipotle Smoothie

I swear my Mother's smoothie this morning tasted just like a burrito without the beans, after six sips I decided to ask her what on earth I was drinking. The conversation went something like this:

Me" What did you put in this?!?!?! 
*scrunched face* 

Mama "Ohhh just strawberries, cranberries, a whole head of cilantro and parsley! Isn't it wonderful??" 

Me "... not quite the word I'd use to describe this jaw dropping flavor...." 

Mama "Just drink it. Its good for you." 

Those 4 deathly words "it's good for you..." Normally when those words are spoken by my mother, I know it means it's a nasty disaster concoction which also means RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS!  Okay, okay I'm being a bit of a drama queen but seriously this morning I had a chipotle smoothie.

What did you have for breakfast?? ;)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Chipotle and smootie are two words that should never be used in conjunction with one another. ;) .....sooooo funny!!!!!
    My mom used to do a juice fast. She made us kids drink this blend of parsley and beet juice. They nicknamed it "Batman Juice" so we'd like it. Didn't work. LOL Nastiest stuff EVER.

    ReplyDelete